OUR SIMPLE ROAD MAP CONSISTENTLY ENSURES THAT NO OTHER CONTRACT MANUFACTURER CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH HIGHER QUALITY PRODUCT
1. PRODUCTION TRANSFER:
- During the quoting process, a thorough review of existing documentation, Bill of Materials and packaging requirements.
2. DEFECT PREVENTION:
- Wherever practical, incorporation of mistake proofing techniques into assembly operations (“Poka-Yoke”).
- When “Poka-Yoke” is not feasible, incorporation of in-line verification or testing to confirm that prior operations were properly performed.
- Creation of detailed quality control plans (inspection) for all incoming, in-process and finished goods.
3. REDUCTION OF VARIATION:
- Validation of all processes where the resulting output cannot be verified by subsequent monitoring and measurement.
4. REDUCTION OF WASTE:
- Closed loop corrective and preventive action (CAPA) system as a key driver of continuous improvement.
- Routine verification of the effectiveness of all corrective and preventive actions.
5. SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS:
- Focus on risk management activities during all aspects of production.
- Conducting Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and implementation of mitigation strategies as required.